Ethics & Compliance
We treat our clients’ privacy and the security of their information with the utmost level of importance and confidentiality.
We ensure that all structures we work on comply fully with the demands of local and global regulators and international laws. We adhere to the highest ethical and fiduciary standards in the industry. Our due diligence process and team of compliance officers ensure that all services performed on behalf of our clients embrace a verified provenance.
Further, we are able to provide independent and jurisdiction specific advice on the various financial information sharing regimes such as CRS, FATCA and AML, which can otherwise be difficult to navigate without the necessary expertise.
We provide a full range of CRS and AML/CFT consulting services to all types of reporting entities including:
• Preparing AML/CFT Risk Assessments
• Establishing AML/CFT Compliance Programmes
• Assisting with staff trainings
• Audit of Risk Assessment and AML/CFT Compliance Programme
• Assistance with establishment and implementation of remediation plan
• Desk Based reviews
• Ongoing Compliance support
• Assistance with set up of Designated Business Group (DBG)
• Preparation of annual reports and assistance with registration and reporting